Jack N Jill - Toothbrush (Unicorn)
The Bio Toothbrush from Jack N' Jill has a handle made from 100% corn starch (non GMO) and soft nylon (recyclable) bristles. It's the first of its kind in the world, designed for children.
- Extra Soft
- Corn Starch
- Comfy for Small Hands
- Suitable From First Tooth
- BPA & PVC Free
- Cruelty Free Company
Suggested Use Instructions:
- Use minimum pressure and brush in a circular motion.
- Use with Jack N' Jill natural toothpaste made with organic flavors & Calendula.
- Replace toothbrush every 6-8 weeks or earlier if worn.
- Replace after illness.
- Rinse thoroughly before & after use.
- Sterilize often
- Allow bristles to air dry.
- Do not use without adult supervision.
- Do not chew or bite!